Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's been awhile since my last blog reason being I was in one of my rant moods. Sometimes you need to take a time out from communicating. When I'm in that type of mood, it's best to keep to myself. As most of my friends know I lack a filter and sometimes I need to walk away from situations. What I find so surprising is how many people lack common sense and that's scary. I am constantly around people, all day everyday. I am extremely social in my community and sit on a few boards. I run a household of all men including my cat and by the time 9pm rolls around I have to shut down and focus on myself. This takes effort. So many of us are never "present" I mean really aware of our emotions, and mental state. After 9pm it's my time and I have explained this to my family, my boys know that I need my time in order to be the mom they need me to be. Regardless how you spend your free time, try to be present in the moment. Be aware of how you are feeling and honour those emotions. If more people were aware of themselves maybe they would have more common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment