Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ahhh summer, it's finally here. We all look so forward to this season and in my opinion it is always a disappointment weather wise. So I took my sons and we went to Invermere BC for a week of heat, poolside relaxing, wine on the patio and boating on the lake. I had 2 girlfriends and their kids visit us and we had a blast. But now it's back to work. With summer being tourist season this is the stores busiest time and for 2 months I work my ass off along with my fantastic part-time staff. My days are long like all working moms. Start the day at 7am get the kids off to camp, work until 5pm, get home to go back into wife/mom mode until 9pm then I relax. I stare at my deck with longing wishing that mosquito's would become extinct and that the moths would die, so I decide to chill out on the couch and watch HGTV. Yup it's summer time...

No comments:

Post a Comment