Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I met a girl today named Zoey. She is 3 months old and has a very serious blood disorder. Her mom and dad came out to the store today to get away from the house and she mentioned that she was taking her time to look around and to enjoy herself. She also mentioned that she read some of my blog and laughed because I dropped the F bomb in my writing. These are the people who touch my heart. Visitors who want to step into my store because they are drawn to it. My store has a soul, as big as mine, because my store is me and a lot of other women who I know and admire.
Dear Zoeys mom.
I admire you for the smile you have on your face when you are faced with such a serious issue.
I admire you for being able to give a compliment in an authentic manner.
I admire you for being a woman, wife, mother and friend.
I admire you for the strength that you have.
Hold on and just BE!

Xo
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment