Friday, April 16, 2010

Marriage is a funny thing. It was created based on that most ancient societies needed a secure environment for the perpetuation of the species, a system of rules to handle the granting of property rights, and protection of bloodlines. The institution of marriage handled these needs. So why did mine breakdown. In all honesty it was because when I became a mother I changed. I went from a free spirited relaxed women to having 2 children in 2 1/2 years, suffered from mild postpartum, moved countries, stopped my selfish life for awhile. and the clincher...lost my sex drive. So the result; my husband didn't like me. So speed up 8 years and constantly changing as my children were getting older and just changing with age I "out grew" my husband. Does this sound familiar?

No comments:

Post a Comment